Sunday, November 23, 2008

My signs are UP!









Hey, check out my new bulletin boards! There are 15 total, all with different messages. You'll have to come down to visit us if you want to see the 13 others.

Also have our magnetic car signs... Since many communities are gated, having a well-known real estate brand name helps us get in an out with minimal questions asked.

Thanks to Santiago... a local Dominican entreprenuer, who was fantastic to work with, quick and affordable. Using my key phrases as a start he captured exactly the look I was hoping for.

Todd says in just days after they went up, people have associated them with my business card by reciting the "catch phrase". Todd's also seen tourist stop by to take pictures. Especially the one by the airport that says... "WELCOME FELLOW AMERICANS"

Ok, since I just gave another "phrase" away... now you only need to see what the remaining 12 say!

No comments: